Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Things That Are Irritating

1) Ganglion cysts - mine are coming out tomorrow and I hope the pain will be gone after the surgery. I hope I hope.

2) MP3 Player earbuds - Why do they tangle so badly, so easily? It's crazy!

3) Ex-husbands, husbands, male teenaged children - no explanation is necessary

4) Email - it just plain sucks and you know it

5) Homeowner Associations - I like my plants. They grew this way. I don't like yours. You trimmed them in an unnatural shape. Why does that mean I have to change mine? Plants are NOT meant to be square!

6) Blogger - error messages that aren't really happening are annoying

7) Tea stains on new pants - I hope Kohl's has another pair. Nothing I tried got the stain out and they were my favorite new pants.

8) People who speed down my street on Halloween - The Bird Lady threw Reese's Peanut Butter Cups at speeders on her street last night. That was satisfying.

9) Poor-quality MP3s from Napster - If you're going to put a track up there, clean it up!

10) No Venti cups at Starbucks this morning - Two grandes just isn't the same.

3 comments:

Denise said...

2 grandes? Honey that would be fine - you could get 2 triples which makes for 6 shots. Awesome! I should do that tomorrow!

Denise said...

I finally have time to tell you this. I took my kids to the airport in Orlando on Thursday. We were running 20 minutes late, of course and we got to the airport 5 minutes too late for them to make their flight. Soooo after booking them on the next one, I headed straight for Starbucks in the airport and guess what - no Venti cups. What are you people doing with them? I thought about getting 2 grandes with 3 shots each, but I couldn't carry them all plus Chris's huge key ring so I settled for one. But I thought of you when I ordered the darn thing.

;-)

clickmichelle said...

I found out why everyone is out of venti cups... the supplier is in Miami. Despite the media non-attention to hurricane Wilma, there was some nasty damage down in South FL and (gasp!) it disrupted our *$ deliveries.

We had holiday cups today, and gingerbread lattes.